Importing Calendar Data
Match details can be imported into your calendar application via an iCalendar file (.ics).
On the Phené Fixtures page, click on the link to the .ics file, e.g. Phene2013.ics.
What you do next depends on your particular calendar application.
Microsoft Outlook 2013
- click on the download link and select Open with Microsoft Outlook
- in Outlook, drag the imported items into your main calendar
Microsoft Outlook 2003
- right-click on the download link and save the .ics file to disk
- in Outlook, click on File > Import and Export...
- select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (.vcs)
N.B. In Outlook 2003, you must save the file locally and then open it. If you open an .ics file directly from the browser as you would in Outlook 2013, only the first fixture in the file will be imported. This bug feature appears to have been fixed in later versions of Outlook.
Other Calendar Applications
The procedure for other calendar applications is likely to be very similar to one or other of the two described above.