We sometimes meet before the game at the Green Man, Horsted Keynes (RH17 7AS).
Take the M23 south towards Gatwick. Leave at Junction 10 turning left onto the A264. After about 2 miles turn right onto the B2028. Go through Turners Hill to Ardingly.
As you carry on through Ardingly, bear left, and about ½ mile south of the village you will see a signpost to Horsted Keynes/Highbrook. Take this sharp left turn and follow the road for about 500 yards to the bottom of the hill, where you will come to a T junction. Keep straight on up the hill, which is called Hammingden Lane. After 300 yards you will see the Brook House entrance on your left. Proceed towards the house and turn right just before you reach the main courtyard to access the cricketers' car park. Go by foot for 200 yards along the path through the wooded area to the ground.
Please observe the following to help maintain good relations with the House:
1. At the end of the entry drive to Brook House please turn right and park on the grass either side of the path.
2. Please do not park in the House residents’ car parking area in front of the House or enter this area.
3. Please follow the path through to the ground and do not enter the gardens of the House.
4. Children in particular must not enter the gardens of the House from the ground.
5. When leaving the ground please drive out on the entry/exit path. Do not drive down the grass bank in front of the House. There has been damage caused.
After the match, Brook House CC drink in the Ardingly Inn (RH17 6UA). To get there, go back down Hammingden Lane and keep straight on up the hill to the T junction. Turn right and follow the road to Ardingly. Turn left when you reach the village, but instead of following this road to Ardingly College turn immediately right into Street Lane, where the Ardingly Inn is about 50 yards along on your left.